The Global Fashion Economy generated $2.5 trillion in global annual revenues before the pandemic and is expected to grow predominantly because of online sales.
Closer to home, the Indian online fashion is poised to grow to $43 Billion by 2025.
We decipher the top factors driving this growth.
1) The battle of Fast v.s. Slow Fashion
2) A balance of revenue and social responsibility
3) Encouragement for Independent labels
4) Emergence of a consumer-led, creator economy
5) Better logistics especially post-purchase